- The Library presently observes the same working hours and holidays as the College.
- Every student at the time of borrowing books from the Library shall produce his/her Identity Card. A person borrowing books from the Library shall be held responsible for any loss of pages or damage of the book and he/she will have to pay fine in addition to double the cost of that book.
- Teachers are not allowed to take more than ten books at a time.
- Members of the College staff or the establishment at the time of leaving the College or transfer, retirement or otherwise shall return all the books borrowed by them before the LPC or “No Demand” certificate is issued in his favour.
- Students can borrow only two book at a time for a period of 15 days.
- Students must return books taken by them within fifteen days. Any student retaining a book after the time allowed shall have to pay a fine of Rs. 1/- per day until the same is returned, provided the fine incurred shall not exceed double the cost of the book.
- Any person, who either loses a book or otherwise damages it, shall be liable to pay an amount not less than double the cost of the book. When it belongs to a set or series, and unless he can replace it, he shall be liable to pay the cost of the whole set or series.
- Books of the following description shall not be issued by the library: Reference Books Periodicals/Magazines Dictionaries of prominence Encyclopedia
- Periodicals shall not be issued except for consultation in the library premises.
- All books shall have to be returned to the library every year at the time of stock checking especially in April-May. The librarian shall make a report of books found damaged/missing to the principal.
- Teachers of the College, who wish to retain certain books during the summer vacation, shall have to return the same to the library at the time of stock checking.
- Sleeping, smoking, chatting, eating etc are strictly prohibited in the library